A refreshing twist on a Prickly Pear margarita, the Arizona Mule boasts a beautiful bright pink appearance and sweet citrus notes. Definitely a must try on a hot summer afternoon.
- 1/2 oz Prickly Pear Cactus syrup
- 1-1/2 oz Tequila Blanco
- 1/8 oz Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz of Bootleg Botanicals™ Ginger Beer
Prickly Pear Cactus syrup, tequila & lime juice together.
All the ingredients gently to retain the carbonation of the ginger beer.
- In a chilled copper mule mug over ice. Garnish your masterpiece with a piece of Prickly Pear candy and / or a lime wedge for a festive pop of color.
Copper Mule Mug
Homemade Ginger Beer offers the more Ginger kick and less sugar that most store bought brands. It’s also packed with gut-healthy probiotics.
Measurements & Terms
- Pony = 1 fluid ounce
- Typical “shot” = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Jigger = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Bar Spoon = 5 ML or 1 Teaspoon
- Splash / Dash = Approx. 1/4 Teaspoon
- Dram = 1/8 fluid ounce