Bloody Maria Cocktail
A refreshing twist on a Prickly Pear margarita, the Arizona Mule boasts a beautiful bright pink appearance and sweet citrus notes. Definitely a must try on a hot summer afternoon.
- 1/4 Fresh Lime
- 1 Jigger Tequila Silver
- 3 oz Spicy V8 Juice
- 3/4 oz Olive Juice
- Dash of Black Pepper
- Sprig of fresh Rosemary, Cilantro and Spicy Hot Oregano
Cut Lime and fresh herbs.
Tequila and Lime Juice then let the mixture steep for about 5 – 10 min.
Shake & Strain
Add V8 juice to the mix. Shake well and strain into a highball or stemed glass.
- Add in your favorite Bloody Mary garnishes including but not limited to: a lime wedge, green olives, bacon, shrimp, celery or pickle.
Highball or Stem
Spring or Summer
Homemade Ginger Beer offers the more Ginger kick and less sugar that most store bought brands. It’s also packed with gut-healthy probiotics.
Measurements & Terms
- Pony = 1 fluid ounce
- Typical “shot” = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Jigger = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Bar Spoon = 5 ML or 1 Teaspoon
- Splash / Dash = Approx. 1/4 Teaspoon
- Dram = 1/8 fluid ounce