Cherry Blossom Cocktail
The original 1930’s Cherry Blossom needed a bit of tweaking, but once it was upgraded the finished cocktail is to die for. If you’re a fan of Brandy Manhattans you might want to give this one a go.
- 1 ounce Brandy
- 1-1/2 ounce Cherry Brandy
- 1/2 ounce Curacao or Triple Sec
- 1/2 ounce Black Cherry Syrup
- 1 dash of Lemon Juice
All the ingredients into a shaker and fill with ice.
Stir until the outside of the shaker is cold.
Strain & Serve
- Into your favorite vintage cocktail glass. Garnish with cherries and enjoy!
Spring or Summer
Homemade Ginger Beer offers the more Ginger kick and less sugar that most store bought brands. It’s also packed with gut-healthy probiotics.
Measurements & Terms
- Pony = 1 fluid ounce
- Typical “shot” = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Jigger = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Bar Spoon = 5 ML or 1 Teaspoon
- Splash / Dash = Approx. 1/4 Teaspoon
- Dram = 1/8 fluid ounce