A classic tropical Rum cocktail. A couple of these and you’ll be dancing the Hula in no time!
- 1 Jigger of White Rum
- 1/2 oz of Orange Curaçao
- 1/2 oz Orgeat Syrup
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime juice
- 3/4 oz Dark Rum
- Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum
- Bacardi White Rum
- Small Hand Food Orgeat Syrup
- Harlequin Orange Liqueur
Your white Rum, Orgeat syrup, Orange liqueur and lime juice in a shaker with ice cubes.
Give the ingredients a good shake to thoroughly mix things up.
The contents of your shaker into a low ball glass filled with ice.
- Your dark rum on top, add a lime wedge & cherry and enjoy!
Spring or Summer
Homemade Ginger Beer offers the more Ginger kick and less sugar that most store bought brands. It’s also packed with gut-healthy probiotics.
Measurements & Terms
- Pony = 1 fluid ounce
- Typical “shot” = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Jigger = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Bar Spoon = 5 ML or 1 Teaspoon
- Splash / Dash = Approx. 1/4 Teaspoon
- Dram = 1/8 fluid ounce