Pineapple Pleasure Cocktail
Heaven in a martini glass! This tropical inspired cocktail has a secret weapon that takes an ordinary Pineapple Rum cocktail into an extraordinary treat by infusing the Rum into a compound Gin! The Orgeat syrup adds a smooth, sweet frothy quality – all we have to say is yummm! Pick up your Bathtub Gin No.6 spices here.
- 3 oz Pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 oz Gin No.6 infused light Rum
- 1/2 oz Orgeat Syrup
Add one vial of Gin No.6 botanicals to one liter of light Rum. Infuse the spices to taste and filter.
All of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker over ice cubes and shake, shake, shake!
Strain & Serve
- After you’ve shaken your cocktail, strain it into a chilled martini glass and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Spring or Summer
Homemade Ginger Beer offers the more Ginger kick and less sugar that most store bought brands. It’s also packed with gut-healthy probiotics.
Measurements & Terms
- Pony = 1 fluid ounce
- Typical “shot” = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Jigger = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Bar Spoon = 5 ML or 1 Teaspoon
- Splash / Dash = Approx. 1/4 Teaspoon
- Dram = 1/8 fluid ounce