Drinking Through History
Join us as we learn about the history of cocktails dating back to the 1800’s one sip at a time.
Pumpkin Eggnog Latte Cocktail
Spice up your boozy eggnog with pumpkin and spice and all that is nice! This fall twist on a classic holiday refreshment is perfect for a spooky treat or at a family gathering. Cheers 🙂
- 3 ounces Homemade Pumpkin Infusioned Vodka
- One Fresh Egg
- 2 ounces of Cream
- 2 ounces of Filtered Water
- 2 Tablespoons of Powdered Sugar
Crack the egg into a mixing glass and beat the yolk and white together. Then add the sugar and whisk both together.
Add in the cream, water and rum and whip everything together until a nice foam has formed.
Split the cocktail between two 6 ounce Delmonico glasses and dust with allspice. Enjoy!
10 ounces each
Fall / Winter
When trying to get a perfect egg foam for a fizz style cocktail, try adding a …
Measurements & Terms
- Pony = 1 fluid ounce
- Typical “shot” = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Jigger = 1-1/2 fluid ounces
- Bar Spoon = 5 ML or 1 Teaspoon
- Splash / Dash = Approx. 1/4 Teaspoon
- Dram = 1/8 fluid ounce